Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bass Blood - Lucky Cover (Live)



*PLS LISTEN THRU HEADPHONES OR STEREO SPEAKERS

Here's a little music vid me & cousins cooked up during our Bass Family Christmas Reunion. It's a cover of the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat. It was a music filled celebration as the Bass clan shared their God-given talents in music to create melodious harmony together.

May we always remember that Christmas is all about family... a time to bond with each other, to forgive one another, and most of all to show our appreciation & love for each other... may the love of Christ be with your families & be spread to all families throughout the world...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS & A LOVE-FILLED NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! GOD BLESS!!! 0;)


Bass Blood:

Rhyanne Bass Monsanto - VJ
Lloyd Bass - Male Vocals / Shaker
Nicole Bass Monsanto - Female Vocals
Miko Bass - Guitar
Andy Bass - Cajon
Yargo Bass Monsanto - Bar Chimes
Kathy & Karen Bass - Clappers
Dave Bass - Videographer

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi my last name is also Bass, I think your parents know my dad. I'd like to know my relatives in CDO I only heard about Tito Sonny from my dad. Can you send me an email orangepenz1974@gmail.com let's keep in touch

 
Blogger Templates