Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 30, 2014

7thAndZ in Pokemon X

Finally I got my own handheld console and a Pokemon X 3ds game cart. Well I'm sort of a late bloomer.


I started out immediately my first Pokemon X journey on August 2, 2014 and as usual like all other Pokemon games I've played I always go for the Fire type. I just like fire types. so i choose:


I trained a Fenekin which i named Iya which has just evolved as shown on the picture above. And like any other Pokemon games I will have to train my Pokemon and battle 8 gym leaders and obtain 8 gym badges for me to battle the elite 4. But of course the game would be straight out borring with out the villains: Team Flare which battles with fashion and style with the plot of cleaning the entire population and saving only members of Team Flare. I as the hero should try to stop them. Good thing EXP SHARE works better in Pokemon X and was able to level-up and train my Mons very well. But, I didn't loot at EVs ans IVs at the moment. All I was focused on was to finish the game first. Yeah soon enough i was able to defeat team flare and was able to encounter the Legendary Pokemon Xerenas:


I believe i slept at 2 a.m just to finish this part of catching Xerenas. Also another NEW and awesome feature introduced in Pokemon X is the Megaevolution. My first mega evo pokemon was Lucario and followed by Charizard. Currently Im completing the megastones and will be posting soon on the mega evolution I obtained.



There are Two Mega Charizard and what I have in my game is the Mega Charizard X which in my opinion is way cooler and looks much scary compared to Mega Charizard Y. With the help of the the Mega Evolution technology. I was able to reach the elite 4.



Sadly I was so hooked up with my elite 4 battle that I was not able to take screenshots. But eventually I was victorious with my quest on defeating the elite 4 and finished the game on August 10, 2014.




After done with the game I can now get on to Completing the National dex of 700+ Pokemons and start breeding and training my team of future battles. Ill be updating as much as I can regarding this game specially with the post game features of Pokemon X.


0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates