Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, September 4, 2014

7thAndZ Pokemon X (3ds) - Vivillion Addiction

Pokemon X Log no. 0003
September 4, 2014

The first time my eyes saw this Gen 6 butterfly I said to myself "Well, this is better than Butterfree." So I decided to capture a couple and raise it later. As I played through the game I was able to battle a NPC at the Battle Chateau and saw another Vivillion but this time it has a different design. So I though it was gender differences but it wasn't. So i tried to find one an later got frustrated cause no matter how many times I try it always ends up the same design pattern which is the High Plains pattern (as seen in the picture below).

So as frustrated as I am, I decided to get one over the GTS. And i was even more surprised as I saw more than two patterns. I was so amazed and from that moment on I had the Vivillion Addiction!






I eventually found out there were 18 regular patterns and 2 event patterns. And after a couple of days this is what i was able to achieve.  
I got all 18 regular patterns but only 1 event pattern. 
I was too late when I found out about the event.

Finally I have satisfied my quest in collecting these addictive Gen 6 butterflies but my addiction has not ended since I need to get my hands on one more event pattern. And i hope in Omega Ruby there will be more new patterns to collect. It's also time for you to jump in the "Vivillion Addiction Fever". Till next time.



0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates