Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cabal Ph. Logs (001): A new beginning.

It has been 6 months since i left Cabal Phil. leaving my characters 7thAndZ - Force Shielder at level 150, x7thAndZx - Warrior at level 151, GodOfBladers - Force Blader at level 140 and FingerLickin - Warrior at level 119. But I've decided to focus on my Force Shielder to embark on a journey to reach the maximum level which is 170.

I've decided to log in some information and stuffs I encounter in my Cabal Phil. adventures at the same time reaching the maximum level of 170. Got my self a Procyon WA Nation costume for my Birthday and for a remembrance of my new beginning in comming back to cabal.


Date: 07/30/2009
Current level: 154
Battle Style Level: Rank 16
Honor Rank: Class 10
Honor Points: 7,032,263

It has been another slow morning for me as i woke up late in the morning. Logged in just in time for the 10 a.m. Mission Wars. It was quite amusing as i found myself enjoying PK during Mission Wars.
Mission War Schedule: 10 a.m.
Mission War Result: Capella Won - Called Game
My score: 81
Alz Gained: 2,700,000 alz
Buff Cube: Level 6 - sold for 10,000,000 alz

A
fter the Mission Wars I've decided to start my level up session. Finding a spot was quite difficult as i was searching for a nice area for me t level up. Sadly most of the good spots were taken and i ended up changing channels. I've decided so settle on a decent spot just to keep my experience points moving.


I found myslef a spot just close by the Branny Capella Spot and just before the Armap spawn Grounds. Experience Points isn't that good as the Branny Spot yet this will do for now.

2 comments:

Max said...

Looks like a long journey! Hehe

How long do you think it'll take to reach 170?

7thAndZ said...

hmmmmm. 2 to 3 months tops.

 
Blogger Templates