Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My 26th year alive ^_^

Yesterday was a mark of a new journey for me as i was able to reach my 26th year of my life. The past months I had the feeling that less people only cared about me but yesterday was a big wake up call and blessing to me as i realized that I had more reasons to be happy, I found out there were many who cared for me and had friends and loved ones more that i had expected.

Thank God for all the blessing and for giving me a family who is always there for me, for the church who is my second family full of love and understanding. I may have no partner for now but I've got you all in my life and God who is always there for me in good and bad times.

Realized so many things lately and ill put to action all that i have realized. I may have a hard time dealing with my dad comparing to my mom but someday i know well get along much better.

Thank you and may God bless my new year with good health, joy and blessings.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates