Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Can i fax here?

A Korean lady comes in our cafe and asks my friend at the timer. The Korean lady wanted to know if we had a fax service and asked if she could fax something but her question sounded different to my friends ears and sounded like this:

"Can i fuck here?"

He was so shocked and called me and he wants me to hear what she just asked. At first i could not understand and it really sounded like "can i fuck here?" and she said it over and over again. I was on the verge of laughing but i didn't want to insult the lady. So i took time to ponder and finally understood what she was saying. So i said to my friend "She's asking if she could fax" and as soon as i was about to say to the Korean lady that our fax is down. An irritated customer got fed up of her saying "Can i fax here?" said to the Korean lady:

"No! You cant fuck here. This is an Internet cafe not a lodging area!"

I was shocked and immediately said to the Korean lady. NO FAX!!! She nodded and opted to go out. As she was about to leave our cafe the irritated customer shouted again.

"If you want, they have C.R. you can fax there!"

And i wasn't able to hold it any longer and we all laughed. The irritated customer said "What? Anong nakakatawa? Diba bawal yun gawin dito?" AMF!!! The more i laughed. ROTFL!!! LOL!!! HAHAHAHA!!! WTF!!!

What the heck! Another weird encounter with our customers. Hahahaha!!! I love this cafe.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates