Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 6, 2009

New Forum Guardian of Amped.ph Forum Boards

Effective July 6, 2009 I am now a Forum Guardian of Amped.ph and ill be using a new forum name - "Insomniac". Thats because i sleep so late at night due to insomnia. As a forum guardian i will be strict and fair at all times but at the same time will have a strong sense of humor. As the saying goes:

"With great power comes great responsibility"

As Forum Guardian i will be doing my job fair and square. Strictly Business and walang personalan. I will be applying all the rules of being a forum guardian and i will pass judgment to forum violators accordingly. I hope this is one step to becoming a more responsible and better me.

2 comments:

Max said...

Gratz!

CZA said...

Welcome to our team! -FA Cyanea

 
Blogger Templates