Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My new favorite snack. *drools*





















J
ust ate one of this a w
hile ago and i just cant stop eating it. I mean I'm still craving for more until now. Tried to surf about it and this is what i got:

"Your childhood dreams have come true, you can have a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast. Indulge responsibly with Quaker's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies. Made with whole grain Quaker Oats and sprinkled with chocolate chips, Quaker Breakfast Cookies are a good source of iron, calcium and fiber. Your mouth will think it's a chocolate chip cookie, but your body will know better."

  • 0g trans fat
  • 6g fat per serving

What the heck i don't care if its nutritious or not, 0g trans fat or more and 6g fat per serving or even its 100g. I DONT CARE!!! It really tastes great. I love it. And the good thing is i don't have to worry much after eating tons of these babies. Try it and you'll see what i mean.

1 comments:

Max said...

I wonder if the "exit strategy" was intentional. Then again...it's oatmeal so there's always an exit involved. Hahaha

 
Blogger Templates