Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A quick visit at Tantra Online PH... at 1:00 a.m.

It has been a long time since i last played this game, since my customers at the cafe told me there were new stuff to look forward to so i decided to check on it. They said there were new charms for sale. Well i was a bit excited to look what they looked like and what they could do. At first it looked cool, but when i placed the mouse pointer over the charms this is what i got



Nice to look at but sucks. They want me to spend 25 million on a item that last only for 4 hours. Well I helps but come on!!! 25 million??? So while i was ranting about this i bumped in to one of my close friend in tantra. Man2x aka Drucilla



A
fter a while someone PM/Whispered at my Character that there were tons of enemy in Kruma or lets say a War is going on. Decided to take a peek and have some little fun and ended up like this.

That's me alone and with no party and ending up facing all of them.

After dying a few more times and was able to find partymates i decided to stop. But, i bumped into some guys or shall we say people who take the pleasure in killing my character and vice-versa for me because its always fun to look at their characters die at the strike of my over sized axe so I suddenly felt the rush inside me to take on the rivalry i had with these guys way back when i was so active in this game and ended up with this:








I was still able to get back at them even if don't play much now. But overall its just a game and it was able to serve it's purpose to entertain the people playing this game.

I only played for 15 min. and i was able to check out the charms which i thought was overpriced, able to talk with a buddy, was killed many times by my rivals at war and also killed some of them. My 15 min. was fun and alright.

I hope next time i take a peep on Tantra PH ill run into something more fun and exciting. Till next time. ^_^

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates