Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A very odd, weird and ironic morning... and i mean very!

Woke up past 10 a.m. (that's normal), this ain't the odd part. Prayed, Got up, took a bath and found myself ending up making a PowerPoint presentation for my dads message for the Church this coming Sunday. So i felt happy in someway that i was able to start my day right with something related with God.

Here comes the weird and i mean very weird and super creepy weird part. While i was making my dads PowerPoint a gay customer came in and wanted to print some pics. Not just any pics. But pictures of him half naked or should i say almost completely naked.

Funny how Satan tries to break your concentration in doing God's stuff. I really found it supper ironic. Well surely he didn't break any of my concentration but i lost my appetite since i still got to see the pics because i do the printing stuff.

Darn i dont feel like eating breakfast and lunch.

1 comments:

Max said...

Yeah, this is one of the bad things about having an internet cafe. BLECH

 
Blogger Templates