Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Super funny and absent minded customer with a very stupid question

A lady came in our cafe and i knew she was new so i expected here to inquire, and so she did and asked me this question

"Ang one hour ay isang oras nho?"


Wow!!! It had me thinking for 10 seconds and i was not able to reply at that time duration. It seems my brain could no process the information with such smart question. My mind froze as if i could not understand the question.

Suddenly i realized what the answer was and said "YES" - in a very very low voice.

What the!!! Of all the questions to ask, then after i answered her she just went out came back and said: "30 min lang" Sheeesh. Oh well.

1 comments:

Max said...

What really made me laugh was that the question was so absurd that you had to think about the answer. Hahaha!

 
Blogger Templates