Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cabal Ph. Logs (003): Sexier than ever at level 160.

After days of thinking it over I finally decided to get myself a change gender kit for my Force Shielder, which paid of really great since costumes look much nicer and better.

Date: 08/27/2009
Current level: 160
Battle Style Level: Rank 17
Honor Rank: Class 11
Honor Title: Preator
Honor Points: 14,758,238
Titles:
Luminosity Guardian
Shelter of Earth-Bound Spirits 2 (Max HP Steal per Hit: +1)
Lava Cave Explorer 1
Legacy Guardian(L) Hunter Lv. 1
Legacy Guardian(M) Hunter Lv. 1
Legacy Guardian(S) Hunter Lv. 2 (Attack +1, Magic Attack +1)
Sage's Ensign Destroyer Lv. 1
Luminous Gladiator
Novice Kouda Hunter (Alz Drop Amount + 2%)
Cockatrice Hunter
Novice Mongrel Hunter (Alz Drop Amount + 2%)
Karion Hunter
Expert Craftsman
Colony Trainee (Skill EXP per skill +3)
The Beginning of the Human Age (HP+50, Increase Honor Points Bonus +1)
Colony Graduate (Increase Honor Points Bonus +3)

G
ood thing changing gender doesn't cost as much compared in real life but it was worth every peny now that my character looks cool and sexy. And i think it would just be logical enough that I'm a guy and the character I'm taking care of is a lady, and a sexy one too.

Also changing gender marks a remembrance for me that i was able to reach level 160. I've only got 10 levels to go until i reach maximum level. I hope i do reach 170 before October.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates