Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dissidia Final Fantasy

The long wait is over. Finally my most expected game is now here. Ive always thought of putting all together all the Final Fantasy Heroes and villains in one game but I've never expected it to be so cool and more fun than ever. Squall, Tidus and Cloud my top 3 favorite FF players are all together and not to mention the wonderful game play and graphics. And the plot of the story is simply amazing!

Plot:
In Dissidia, there are two gods - Cosmos, the Goddess of Harmony, and Chaos, the God of Discord. Creating a realm from pieces of other worlds, the two gods each selected ten champions to waged war for eons in a unending cycle of rebirth until the balance of power tipped in favor of Chaos. As the forces of evil grow stronger and the war seems to near its end, the few surviving heroes have banded together to strike back at Chaos' minions and restore harmony. [7]

Each of the ten heroes has a interlinking storyline, named as a "Destiny Odyssey," following their journey to recover their respective Crystal. Each Destiny Odyssey also parallels, to a certain extent, the events, or at least the spirit, of the storyline in the hero's original game - Terra's story for example, deals with her amnesia and her waning control over her powers, while Cloud's story concerns his indecisiveness and questioning his reason for fighting. The stories also overlap a great deal, with several heroes playing major roles in other heroes' Destiny Odysseys - for example, Cloud assists Terra in her storyline. One by one, the heroes each retrieve their Crystal and defeat their respective villain in battle.

After defeating their enemies, the heroes return to Cosmos, but Chaos appears and incinerates the goddess, later revealed to have transfered her power into the crystals. With Cosmos gone, her power over the heroes fades and they begin to fade back to their own worlds. However, with the last of her strength inside them, the Crystals are able to keep the heroes from fading and keep them safe, giving them enough time to strike back at Chaos and restore order. But as they battle their way to him, Garland is revealed to set up the conditions of Cosmos and Chaos, who now is in a state of continious suffering and intending to destroy everything. Once the warriors defeat Chaos, they end up at Gaia where each warrior takes his or her leave to her home while the Warrior of Light remains. Back in the world she and Chaos created, Cosmos emerges as its ruler as she and Cid ponder on what the future may hold. -wikipedia-

The first time I felt when I finally got to play was being a child way back when I was so excited when Final Fantasy 8 first came out. I had goosebumps and I could never resist watching the CG Movie over and over again as I was staring at my PSP. Looking at my favorite characters together with their arch enemies I felt a rush inside me as I was really getting hyped on how the game would go and how each story of each character would end. Well, what more could I expect from SquareEnix but the best. It was already 5 a.m. and still I could not stop playing, until my batteries run out (bummer!).

Gameplay is EXCELLENT!!! and i could not wait to wake up again and grab hold of my PSP. Want to know why i cant stop playing Dissidia Final Fantasy? Here's why:


My rating (out of 10) :

Graphics: 10
Gameplay: 10
Lifespan: 10
Excitement Factor: 10
Overall: 10

My verdict:
What more can a Final Fantasy Fan could ask for. With Super great graphis, super cool moves and a very excellent story. A must even for non Final Fantasy Fans.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates