Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Gamer's Fanfic: Chapter 2 - So near, yet so far.

Could it be? what is this im feeling? Love? Nah im not even sure. Someone in my mind tried to tell me its not love. Its just attraction. Thoughts went through my mind together with feelings I could not understand. And just as i was about to stand up and try to introduce myself personally to her. Jing hits my head with his hand.

Jing: HOY! Bat tulala ka. Lalim ng iniisip mo ah.
"Wala to. Na mental black ako sa sobrang boring dito nho" i replied.
Jewel: Nyak! Me pa bored2x ka nang alam ha. GUTOM lang yan.


What a lame excuse. Na mental black sa sobrang boring ng place? But yeah I guess i was just hungry and with the all the stuff going around i thought it was just nothing. Well yeah i guess Jewel was right. Gutom lang yan. And before I knew it.

Emcee: Foods will be served na while the program is going on.
Nino: YES!!!
Jewel: Sa wakas! gutom na din tong mga alaga ko. Ayun! tawagin na ung waiter!


Burger, Fries and coke. Would this be enough for me? hahaha! i guess ill have to order extras. Looked at my right i saw Jewel munching all the way and at my left jing is almost done with his burger while I looked slowly down at my plate.

Jing: Waaaaaa!!! Grabe si andy oh. Una talaga na ubos foods nya!
Nino: Gutom na talaga yan.
"Aw, halata ba?" mahina na sinabi ko.


So i guess i was just so hungry thats why i felt wierd earlier. But, why does my mind tell me to look at her at her table. My eyes could not resist not to look at her. I need to get a grip of my self. What should I do?

Emcee: Ok Good evening sa lahat. Welcome po sa EB. So what We will do tonight is call the gamers from diferent places muna before yung mga from Cagayan de Oro then. Then Come in front and Introduce yourself, taga san kayo, name nyo at name ng character nyo. OK ba yun?


Suddenly a rush came over me wanting to take the mic first. I wanted to introduce myself. I wanted to go up the stage first, not to let everyone know who i am but just a way for me to introduce myself and let the lady know sino ako. "Kapal ko talaga, kung ma i-introduce ako d naman cguro ako papansinin nun. D naman ako pogi na mapapansin ako agad pag nag salita sa stage. What am I thinking?

Emcee: OK tawagin mo muna yung from Manila.


A couple stood up and introduced themselves. Aba mga ka guild ko pala mga to at mag asawa pala, Pero d cya yung lady na naka orange. Bat ba ung ibang place muna mag papa kilala. Emcee tawagin mo na ako. Ang lapit ko na sau. Akin na yung mic. My hands were itching and wanting to take the mic off the emcee's hands.

Emcee: OK next yung from Pagadian.


Wew. Silang Infi pala. Still the lady in orange didn't stand up. Could it be She's from Cagayan de Oro? But i never saw her participate in onground tournaments. Hmmm baka bago lang cya na gamer.

Emcee: OK next is from Davao.


HALA!!! She's from Davao? The lady i've been longing to know that night finaly stood up and in a shy manner went up the stage. Took the mic and smiled.

Lady in orange: Hi... My Name is Mariel.
"Finaly I got to know her name"
Mariel: Hi sa lahat. Im from davao and my characters name si CuteLittleIndians Level A101. Yung mga galit po sakin sa kruma peace ha. Laro lang po.


Oh my!!! She's the tough Abikara of Shiva? And i thought CuteLittleIndians was a guy? Whoa!!! She's not just any ordinary lady. Ive fought againts her before I transfered to Shiva and she was one heck of an opponent. I got to party with her when we were already on the same side but never even bothered to talk to her character.

The night continued and the organizers realized that there were to many players to call so they decided to skip the introductions and move on with the games.

"BUMMER! Now she wont be able to know who i am."


One parlor game form another i could not help but to glance at her table. Hoping our eyes would meet but it never happened. And things were really getting late so i made a very drastic but stupid move just to be close by where she was sitting. Luck was on my side since their table was near the bar.

"Jing. Paki hawak ng camera ko. Bibili lang ako ng maiinom"
Jing: OK. pero balik ka agad ha. Kasi me meeting daw guild natin.
"meeting? Tungkol san?" ang tanong ko.
Jing: Me outing daw bukas ang guild.
"Ahhh, cge bili lang ako tas tawagin mo ako kung mag umpisa na meeting."

Since i lost the opportunity to introduce myself. I finally decided to make a move. Just stay close by her table and when she stands up I'll introduce myself. Well, sounds good to me. So went to the bar and orders a Coke. And i planed to stay there until she would stand up. But she was talking to her friends. She doesnt even know im close by. BUMMER!!! T_T

Emcee: OK. Fun is almost over and we had a great time. And before we end this gathering lets call on Mariah the one who gave her best to put together and and make this EB possible.


Double bummer. The event is about to end and I could not even introduce just even a letter from my name. A... N... D... Y... Four letters lang yan. Why cant i let her know!!! And eto pa. Lumapit na si Jing sakin. My chances are really not going well.

Jing: Oist. tara na. Nag iintay na sila sa labas. Meeting na daw.
"OK" i replied in a sad manner.

As, i was walking away from the bar with my head down and the partially consumed coke can in my right had someone suddenly mentioned my name.

Mariah: Andy!!! Come up here on stage.


And just as i was about to give up. God suddenly answered what I've always wanted to do that night. And i went up the stage. It was my moment. Thought i never knew at first why i had to come up on stage.

Mariah: Eto si Andy also known as AyonAllStar. Ang pinaka kunat na Satya ng Shiva. And also i want every one to know that he is a Forum Guardian.

Ayun naman pala ang reason na tinawag ako. And the introduction was better than i could put all together the best way i could introduce myself to her.

Mariah: Di po basta2x yung maging forum guardian. If you have any concerns pls let him know and ask help maybe he would be able to help you. So please if you have any problems that he could assist you with. Let him know.


Yes!!! That was the best moment i had during that night. Now i have the guts to face her and introduce my self to her formally. Yet, as i was going down the stage. It was all clear to me that bunch of gamers is approaching me and before i knew it...

Kuya, d ko ma pasok account ko sa server.
Sir na blocked po account ko.
FG penge YM at Cellphone number mo.
Kuya na hack po ako. mareretreive pa ba ung items ko.
Andz nakalimutan ko pets name ko. Pede pa help retrieve nun?

All those question comming at me all at the same time. Questions that i could not just ignore and not answer their call for help. Slowly in my mind i feel there's no way ill get to her in time. Then Eto pa si Jing lumapit pa.

Jing: Andz. Meeting na daw.


Sigh... and as the inquiries ended, i looked at the table where she stayed and could not see her there. Looked all over the place and not even a spot of orange was there. Went out the door and she was not there either. What i thought was the opportunity to meet her was my downfall that i was not even able to talk to her face to face even for just a couple of seconds.

"Tara jing. Uwi na tau"
Jing: Me meeting pa.
"Sinabihan ko na si Mariah na ma una na tayo. Mag sasara pa kasi ako ng shop"
Jewel: Di man lang ako nanalo kahit sa hep hep horay!
Nino: Eh pano ka manalo. kaw una na tangal. LOLZ.


The four of us took the elevator down and i was very quiet.
6th Floor... 5th Floor... 4th Floor... 3rd Floor... 2nd Floor... 1st floor... Ding!
Quietly went out the street and called for a taxi. The three of them sat at the back. I got to sit on front because i didn't want my friends to see me sad. I tucked my head on the back seat and gently closed my eyes.

Jing: Andz si Mariel oh andun!

Quickly i opened my eyes looked back. And that was the last time i'll ever see her during that night and the more i tried harder to look at her. The further i could see her...

and just before i lost sight of her...

TO BE CONTINUED...

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates